The following list of ministry openings is curated by the Career Services division of the Office of Alumni Engagement and Lifelong Learning. If you wish to submit a ministry opening on behalf of your church or organization, please use the contact form below.
Ministry and internship opportunities are posted here as a service to alumni, students, church, and other ministry organizations. However, the posting of a ministry or internship opportunity does not necessarily include endorsement by the seminary. It is simply passing on information of available opportunities.
To learn more about each ministry opportunity, click on the links below:
- Youth Leader (part-time), First Baptist Church, Manhattan Kansas (contact ABCCR for more info)
- Lead Pastor, First Baptist Church of Plains, Kansas (contact ABCCR for more info)
- Pastor, Appanoose Baptist Church, Pamona, Kansas (contact ABCCR)
- Pulpit Supply, Desoto Baptist Church, Desoto, Kansas
- Bi-Vocational Pastor, First Baptist Church, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Youth Pastor, First Baptist Church, Paola, Kansas
- Associate Pastor/Youth Director, Harvest Ridge Covenant Church, Shawnee (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pastor, Ada/Minneapolis Baptist churches, Ada & Minneapolis (contact ABCCR)
- Next Gen Ministry Assistant, Community Covenant Church, Lenexa (contact email@example.com)
- Youth Leader, Hope United Church of Christ, Clinton Township (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pastor, Community Baptist Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma (contact ABCCR)
Nonprofit &/or Social Justice Ministry
- House Mentors, House of Hope, KS
- Executive Director, Interfaith Alliance of Colorado
- Excluded Workers Fund Outreach Associate, Rural & Migrant Ministry, New York
- Multiple Positions, Pioneer Valley Workers Center, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Associate Director, Center for Congregational Resources at Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Urban Pastoral Residency, City Mission, Boston
- Clinical Pastoral Residency, Advent Health, Overland Park, Kansas
- ACPE Certified Educator, Pastoral Care, Advent Health, Overland Park, Kansas
- Board Certified Chaplain, South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, FL
- Chaplain, Mercy Hospital, Festus, Missouri
In search of a congregation interested in incorporating Deaf International Community Church into their congregational ministries. Contact email@example.com for more info.
This page is updated monthly.
Share Your Ministry Opening