Sung Ju Park
Sung Ju Park of College Station, Texas, is the pastor of a local Korean Presbyterian church there. He is a bivocational minister with expertise in acupuncture, which he uses as a tool for his missional ministry. Before dedicating his life to pastoral ministry, Park held a prominent position as a tax officer for the government in South Korea.
State of Tennessee Compliance Information
The Total Cost of Tuition for each program offered in Tennessee
(based on 2013-2014 tuition rate)
Master of Divinity - 75 credits
Total tuition cost is: $27,000
Diploma in Theological Studies - 48 credits
Total tuition cost is: $17,280
Central Baptist Theological Seminary is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Central Baptist Theological Seminary, please visit http://www.tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button” with a link to http://www.tn.gov/thec embedded in the name “Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
Transferability of Credits Disclosure Statement
- Credits earned at Central Baptist Theological Seminary may not transfer to another educational institution. Credits earned at another educational institution may not be accepted by Central Baptist Theological Seminary.
- You should obtain confirmation that Central Baptist Theological Seminary will accept any credits you have earned at another educational institution before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement.
- You should also contact any educational institutions that you may want to transfer credits earned at Central Baptist Theological Seminary to determine if such institutions will accept credits earned at Central Baptist Theological Seminary prior to executing an enrollment contract or agreement.
- The ability to transfer credits from Central Baptist Theological Seminary to another educational institution may be very limited. Your credits may not transfer and you may have to repeat courses previously taken at Central Baptist Theological Seminary if you enroll in another educational institution.
- You should never assume that credits will transfer to or from any educational institution.
- It is highly recommended and you are advised to make certain that you know the transfer of credit policy of Central Baptist Theological Seminary and of any other educational institutions to which you may in the future want to transfer the credits earned at Central Baptist Theological Seminary before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement.