Notification of Overseas Travel

Click here for the Korean Version (한국어)

Notification of Overseas Travel

For international students to alert the school of overseas travel.

Step 1 of 5

  • Please select your current Degree/Program at Central.
  • Please input your current phone number you are using the U.S.
  • Please input your current residential address in the U.S. (If your address has changed since the last update, please complete the CHANGE OF ADDRESS form.)



Get back to the Interntional Students page (다시 돌아가기)

PROD: 1516211563