myCBTS Technology Help Contact Form

*CLICK HERE* for the contact form at the bottom of the page (한국어로 질문가능)
Use for: password reset requests/log-in questions/etc.

Student Resources

STUDENT ID CARD REQUEST (link to online form)

Registrar’s Office

International Students

HelpDesk (link)

Academic Resources

Academic Advisors – each student is assigned an academic advisor (usually a faculty member) to discuss vocational direction and academic progress. Check out your student tab in Populi for the listing of your advisor, or the My Courses tab in Populi.

Library Resources – the library provides physical and electronic resources to aid students in their projects and research. Click here to learn more about the library.

Research DatabaseCLICK HERE to access our research database
-Current Students: log-in using your myCBTS log-in (it is also available inside your myCBTS)
-LifeLong Learners: use the log-in credentials provided by the Student Success Office (emailed to you with your Moodle log-in. If you need the log-in, complete the contact form below.

Language/Writing Development – the seminary has designated a faculty member to assist students in improving their writing skills. To inquire about this service, contact Dr. Sheryl Stewart or click here.

Financial Resources

The seminary offers scholarships to help students meet their financial obligations related to their program of study. Click here to learn more about these available resources.

Students should also research available resources through their churches, denominations, and other religiously affiliated organizations.

Central Baptist Theological Seminary does not participate in Federal Student Loan programs and does not process 1098-T forms. Students who are seeking to apply qualified tuition and related expenses for tax credits should keep all billing and payment records from Central Baptist Theological Seminary and consult a tax advisor. (Click here for a copy of the notice of Central’s withdrawal from the Title IV Federal Student Loan Program)

Students inquiring about deferment options on previous federal student loans should contact their current loan servicer. Though in-school deferments are not available during studies at Central, students should explore other options with their loan servicing company, including:

– deferments for economic hardship or unemployment
– forbearance
– income-based repayment (for low monthly payments)
(If you do not know your loan servicing company, click here. Then click on “Financial Aid Review” and log in with your FSA ID.)

Resources for Persons with a Disability

The seminary makes every effort to accommodate the needs of persons with a disability. Students whose disability requires extra consideration or assistance should contact the Dean’s office ( Further information can be found in the Student Handbook.

NEW PROD: 1611458795