Enrollment Verification Request (재학 증명서)

Form for students to request an enrollment verification letter. (등록이 되신 후 재학증명 편지를 요구하시는 온라인 form)

Step 1 of 4

  • Please select your current Degree/Program at Central. 학교에서 진행하는 과정을 선택하시길 바랍니다.
  • Please input your current phone number you are using the U.S. 미국에서 이용하시는 전화번호를 적어주시길 바랍니다.
  • Please input your current residential address in the U.S. 미국에 거주하시는 주소를 적어주시길 바랍니다. (If your address has changed since the last update, please complete the CHANGE OF ADDRESS form. 주소가 변경이 되셨으면 CHANGE OF ADDRESS form을 작성하여주시길 바랍니다)



Get back to the Internal Students page (다시 돌아가기)

PROD: 1516138102