Change of Address Form (주소 변경 신청서)

Change of Address Form (주소 변경 통고서)

For students to submit a change of address (주소변경을 신고하는 온라인 form)

Step 1 of 5

  • Please select your current Degree/Program at Central. 학교에서 진행하는 과정을 선택하시길 바랍니다.
  • Please input your current phone number you are using the U.S. 미국에서 이용하시는 전화번호를 적어주시길 바랍니다.



Get back to the Internal Students page (다시 돌아가기)

PROD: 1516138145